24 April 2011

Have A Hoppy Easter!

I sent you models for Valentine's Day, so I suppose I should continue the trend. And because I care so much, I've taken the time to rummage in about in the historical vaults (okay, not so historic, but not like... yesterday) for  mixed media. I have triumphantly emerged with a commercial, a fashion show, and an editorial. I bet you're all expecting Sasha Pivovarova in Louis Vuitton's bunny ears, right? If that's the case, you're completely wrong (though, Sasha offers a brief introduction to her own friend of the Leporidae variety in Les filles en Vogue). No, for the darling readers of my blog, I give you the Easter Bunny himself. Who may or may not also be HRH Alexander McQueen (may he rest in peace). Or Robert Buckley.

Kate Moss for Basement's "Dream Collection" by Martín Romanella (2011)

Alexander McQueen - Spring/Summer 2009

"Street Chic" by Peter Lindbergh
Harper's Bazaar US - March 2009
Catherine McNeil and Robert Buckley

 

Happy Easter my fashionable, Not-So-Swedish friends! May your scavenging be successful, and your eggs aplenty. Kate Moss's most certainly are.

Peace, love, and floating,
Gill Ford

Photos courtesy of tFS user jacobs

3 comments:

Rebeka said...

You are too cute Gill Ford :)

Happy Easter!

Anonymous said...

Hahahahaha Kate Moss...... And I miss McQueen :( fashion isn't the same without him!

Anonymous said...

I think it is so great that you are such a big supporter of Catherine McNeil. There are so many people that have completely written her off, but you seem to still be on the edge of your seat waiting for new work from her, even now when no one has seen hair nor hide of her in months! I bet she would be really pleased to know that she has such a loyal fan, even after all the troubles she has had in her career. Thanks for keeping the hope alive Gill Ford!