26 August 2010

Pilot

Hello World, and welcome to my blog, where you will find my many random thoughts and perhaps even some of my exciting adventures here in my home town and wherever the rivers take me. At the moment, I am in the grips of preparing for my grand return to university, where I will spend my days in class, or with my dear friends, the Hurricane Drunks. Let me tell you, it's going to be an excellent year, with a first semester of psychology courses, followed by a second term of my more eloquent past-times, embodied by the fine arts. Given the stresses of university life, I may not be able to keep you up updated on a daily basis, but I will do my best!


For those of you still following, I hope you will forgive me for my self-centredness: it's a Jekyll/Hyde situation. This blog will not be all about me. As a matter of fact, it will rarely focus on my own life, unless ridiculous things are happening and I have no choice but to share, for fear of robbing you of hilarity. No, for the most part, I will be commenting on various things that catch my interest, whether that be in the world of music, fashion, television... or just the world in general. Please feel free to suggest topics that you find interesting yourselves: I'd be glad to hear what you all have to say as well!


Peace, love, and floating,
Gill Ford

No comments: