14 November 2010

Dear Visitors

An angry mob has quite suddenly placed my blog and inbox under siege... From what I gather, this is due to speculation that I am friends with certain members of the modelling population. Allow me to assure you that I am in no way affiliated with Stephanie Carta or Catherine McNeil, nor have I ever met either in my life. These suspicions have arisen over comments made on a few of my previous posts, made by user(s) under the names "cherry bomb" and "queen".

Though the poster(s) incorporated my Mighty Boosh reference extensively, I would encourage you to not take any of the afore mentioned comments seriously. A lack of evidence to the contrary leads me to believe these were posted by someone intending to get a rise out of people following the careers and personal lives of those who are implicated. 

While I encourage the use of the comment section for opinions/criticism, ideas, etc., I stress that impersonation is both a misuse of this section, as well as an unfortunate sign that you may be at risk of developing a psychological illness, potentially of the personality disorder variety. If you fear this is the case, I would advise you to seek professional help before your symptoms worsen.  

Peace, love, and floating,
Gill Ford

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

... who the fuck is stephanie carta?

Anonymous said...

i dont believe you for a second blondie, your just upset because your covers blown

Anonymous said...

^Her cover's not blown until you know who she is smart ass. And she's already said she doesn't know them. Crawl back to L Chat..

^^Carta is an Australian model and one of Cat McNeil's best friends

Sorry about the trouble Gill, some people are just idiots.

Anonymous said...

I just read what the person responding to you wrote on the freja beha blog and just wanted to say please ignore them. They're just immature idiots with poor reading comprehension.

Anonymous said...

Where have you run off to Gill? :(

Anonymous said...

pleeeeeeaase come back..... i love this blog

Anonymous said...

even if gill does know cat and carta, i don't get what the big deal is?

Fan of Catherine McNeil said...

Gill, I know you say you don't know Catherine McNeil, but if you actually do know her, and you're only saying you don't because you don't want us to know that you do, please try to save her from herself. I think she might need help.

Annika said...

Here as a fan of you, not Catherine McNiel, could you start posting again? I know everything got crazy a while ago, but personally I really like your blog, and would love to be able to read more stuff from you. Please consider! :)

Anonymous said...

whats with the nat blomqvist add?

Lotta said...

Nat replied to some comments about it on her Caroline Brasch Nielsen blog if you want to look there... She doesnt give away anything really though :(

Anonymous said...

Saw the comment on the Freja Beha blog and you almost broke my heart Gill... Does this mean you're on the return? If so, welcome back!